Frankincense is an exquisite oil that was valued by kings and rulers for thousands of years. It is steam distilled from the laboriously collected resin from the Boswelia Carterii tree (watch the two video clips below). Google the research being done on Frankincense. You will treasure this bottle!
Frankincense is my go to for stress headaches. If you hug me, you are likely to smell frankincense. It is a very relaxing smell to me.
• Frankincense includes the naturally occurring constituent alpha-pinene.
• Temporary sadness and feeling blue and even occasional anxiety. These are emotional lows that every person on the planet experiences at some point in their life. Having Frankincense on hand is a must. 3-4 drops all over the neck and outer ears. Great to center your emotions because it’s very grounding.
• Supports healthy cell regeneration in the body. We want our good healthy cells reproducing to keep us in vibrant health.
• Supports focus and healthy cognitive function
• Diffuse at night with lavender to promote a restful night’s rest
• Diffuse for prayer & meditation
• Great oil for a Neti pot or nasal irrigation system.
• A favorite oil for massage and skincare
• Can smooth the appearance of healthy-looking skin
• Body Recipes: Face Serum, Lip Balm and Sugar Scrub
• Woodsy, warm and fresh aroma.
• **A key ingredient in 2 of our supplements called Longevity and Cortistop. Also in many of our skincare products as it’s an amazing for skin.
CHALLENGE: Is Frankincense make from the bark, leaves, or resin of the Boswelia tree? (2 points)
Promotes support for occasional feelings of sadness.
Back to 101 WORKSHOP HOME page