Yep, Thieves® Essential Oil Blend smells like autumn and brings to mind snickerdoodles and hot cider. But really, you are boosting the family’s immune system! Sh-h-h… I won’t tell them! Thieves is Young Living’s most popular oil and for good reason. It’s a POWERHOUSE.
Thieves® essential oil blend was inspired by the legend of four 15th-century French thieves who formulated a special immune boosting aromatic combination composed of clove, rosemary, and other botanicals they used while robbing the dead and dying. Young Living’s one-of-a-kind Thieves blend, crafted in the spirit of that legendary combination, can be found in all of our Thieves products.
• It contains 5 oils in this blend: Cinnamon, Clove, Lemon, Eucalyptus Radiata and Rosemary
• This is a hot oil so you may need to dilute it with a carrier oil like olive oil
• Supports the immune system, cardiovascular, respiratory and the digestive systems
• May contribute to overall wellness when taken as a dietary supplement
• Includes the naturally occurring constituents limonene, eugenol, eucalyptol. These are great constituents to research on your own time.
• Supports the body’s ability to regulate it’s natural immune response
• Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels
• Purifies and disinfects as it may greatly reduce everyday germs
• Supports healthy lung function for the respiratory system
• Household germs and cleaning
• Oral care/hygiene
• Complements your favorite beverage. Add 1 drop to a cup of warm water as part of a wellness regimen. Tastes great and adds a spicy zing in apple juice, apple cider or even in a spoonful of olive oil. Add 1 drop Thieves to 2 drops Orange essential oil as a refreshing flavor.
• Dilute with a carrier oil and apply to support healthy gums
• It is an ingredient in a lot of breath spray recipes
• Clove is high in antioxidants and is in this blend
• Gargle: salt, thieves, water
• Thieves oil blend is a key ingredient in many products. My favorites are the household cleaner we discussed earlier and the foaming hand wash. Many love the oral care system, especially the mouthwash. These are all wonderful for supporting the immune system any time of year. My kids love the 2oz Thieves spray and hand purifying gel. They smell amazing and do a great job purifying their grimy little hands.
• Other products in the Thieves line include countertop wipes, toothpaste, dental floss, bar soap, lozenges and mints.
• Rich, earthy, warm and spicy aroma….smells just like Autumn or Christmas. It’s very inviting!
CHALLENGE: How did Thieves get its name?
Provides emotional support for those occasional times when you feel uncertain.
Back to 101 WORKSHOP HOME page