RC (stands for Respiratory and Congestion) is a very soothing essential oil. When the weather takes a turn, make sure you have RC and chicken soup in the house! RC is yet another new addition to the premium kit. It’s like they read my mind. They took all of my favorites that didn’t used to come in the kit and added them. We use this one a lot in the winter months on the little people’s feet and chests. There are three types of eucalyptus in this one and we all remember what grandma used to do with eucalyptus when we were little, right? #coughcough
• Blend of 10 oils, this one is a powerhouse! Cypress, Spruce, Myrtle, Marjoram, Pine, Lavender, Peppermint and three species of Eucalyptus.
• Apply to both bottom and top of feet or chest at night. Check the reflexology chart.
• “Spa in a bottle” Add to V-6 or olive oil to create a spa-like, soothing atmosphere with massage
• Use as a Post-pedicure cuticle oil
• Pre-workout invigorator. Rub on feet or chest before exercising to uplift and inspire.
• “Tenting” – bowl of hot water with peppermint, towel over your head, very refreshing for 1-3 minutes. Keep eyes closed.
• Smells amazing when diffused with other oils
• Can use in place of Aroma Siez in the Raindrop Technique.
• Diffuse to create a comforting aroma for your environment.
• Includes the naturally occurring compounds linalol acetate and linalol. Research these.
• Makes amazing bath salts by adding 4 drops to a cup of epsom salts for a bath.
• Clears your head while diffusing
• Has a fresh, invigorating, woody and earthy aroma
CHALLENGE: Check out this awesome graphic about eucalyptus and then list the three different types of eucalyptus that are in the RC blend: https://www.youngliving.com/blog/all-about-eucalyptus/
This oil supports you when you have those occasional feelings of being depleted.
Back to 101 WORKSHOP HOME page