Purification Essential Oil is simply amazing at removing objectionable smells of all sorts! I have teens, so yeah, I order it every month. The fabulous part is, you are not putting synthetic or toxic chemicals in the air to mask the odors. Win! If you read the ingredients below, you’ll see that Purification contains the essential oil called melaleuca aternifolia. That’s the technical name for Tea Tree Essential Oil.
Purification is a staple at my house, especially in the summer… we have the benefit of living in Texas and have a backyard that is a breeding ground for mosquitoes. The kids come inside from playing and beg for “the itch-away oil” and within seconds, they are happy campers again. It’s a great oil for the washing machine when you forget to put the wet clothes in the dryer (not that I have ever done that AHEM) and it can take that bacon smell right out of the kitchen on Sunday morning.
• Can neutralize mildew smells, rooms with a litter box, burned dinner and most disagreeable odors. It is a fantastic air freshener.
• Add to water in a small spray bottle and use when traveling for bathrooms or to spray down sheets or to freshen a musty cabin.
• It’s an excellent year-round pillow spray.
• Great oil for a neti pot or nasal irrigation system
• One of its key ingredients is Citronella. Anyone ever heard of Citronella? Raise your hand. Good stuff, right?
• Put a few drops on cotton balls and place on vents in house, car, and closets to freshen the air
• Great oil to use for enjoying the outdoors and camping annoyance free
• Add to Young Living Bath & Shower Gel base OR add 4 drops to a cup of Epsom salt for a soothing foot soak.
• Many pet owners add a drop on their pet’s collar or adds a couple drops to their pet’s shampoo.
• Cat urine stains
• Carpet deodorizer
• Add to Laundry detergent to give your laundry a little kick
• Add a drop to dishwasher soap
• Great for cleaning
• Add to your homemade deodorant
• Add to egg yolks for a soothing nourishing scalp pampering
• Add to V6 or olive oil to complement a relaxing foot massage
• Add to Animal Scents ointment or Rose ointment to moisturize skin and the appearance for healthy looking skin
• Purification has a clean, crisp aroma
CHALLENGE: Name one oil that is in the Purification blend (HINT: https://www.youngliving.com/…/bl…/purification-essential-oil is full of information and lists every single ingredient in every single product they sell)
Provides emotional support for occasional feelings of anger.
Back to 101 WORKSHOP HOME page