Essential Oils – A Marvel of Nature
Have you walked through a flower garden and instantly felt more peaceful?
Or put a peppermint leaf in your water and felt more invigorated?
If so, you’re already practicing aromatherapy in its simplest form.
Therapeutic scents can help us feel better in many ways.
What are Essential Oils?
Essential oils are aromatic liquids found within many shrubs, flowers, trees, roots, bushes, and seeds. Sometimes, they are called the “life blood” or immune system of the plant because they carry nutrients and oxygen throughout the plant system. When you cut yourself, the blood rushes outward to push away bacteria and to form a protective scab. In a plant, when you tear a leaf, the resin of the plant oozes out to seal the cut and protect the plant.
How Can Essential Oils Make a Difference?
If you have wellness goals that you would like to maintain through more natural methods, or if you would like powerful, relaxing aromas for your home that are free of synthetic scents, essential oils may help. Got cranky toddlers? Need to focus on an important project? There are oils that can calm and soothe as well as help you focus your attention. Are you looking to remove toxic chemicals from your home cleaning routine, or laundry regimen? Or perhaps you are looking for toxin-free personal and beauty products? Essential oils can make a big difference!
Learn More Here!
The Young Living Premium Starter Kit
Of all the oil companies out there, I found that Young Living has the best and most affordable starter kits. They make it easy for a newbie to get started!
Their best value, by far, is the Premium Starter Kit. This is how I got started!
The kit comes with 11 oils, your choice of a home diffuser, a rollerball for your bottles, and tons of samples! The kit retails for over $300, but as a wholesale member you get a huge discount. You pay $160.00 plus tax and shipping. Home or Dewdrop diffuser included in $160.00 price. The Rainstone and Aria Spa diffusers come at a higher price.
Note: (One or more of the Flex Oils may be substituted in the event of sourcing or supply constraints: AromaEase, Citrus Fresh, Lemongrass, Orange, or Tea Tree.) These oils are fabulous and I have all of them! In fact, I run out of Orange and Tea Tree all the time. ugh. Those oils plus Purification, Lavender and Thieves are on my Essential Rewards each month.
Can’t I Just Buy These on Amazon?
Unfortunately you do not know what you are getting in Young Living bottles from Amazon since you are likely buying from unknown individuals already in possession of these oils, and not directly from the company. These oils could potentially be compromised. You also generally have no recourse if you suspect that there is a problem with your purchase. When you order through me, Young Living sends the fresh oils directly to your home from the company. The company has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. As a bonus, you will be part of my member circle, and I won’t leave you hanging! I’ll put you in touch with a variety of resources and classes to help you reach your wellness or healthy lifestyle goals!
Why Choose Young Living Essential Oils?
Young Living produces some of the finest and purest oils in the world. I trust these enough to put on my family and myself. Just take a whiff of the peppermint, for example, and compare it to another brand you may already own. It is strong and pure and powerful. That’s what you want. If quality is important to you, Young Living is your brand.
Print this buying guide, select your kit, pick your password, pin, and gather your other info to make your online enrollment a snap! Then return here, review the step by step instructions and click BUY NOW.
- Click on the link below to sign up.
- Select “Sign up as: Young Living Wholesale Member” – which will allow you to purchase the Premium Starter Kit. Remember: You’re NOT obligated to make any further purchases after this. Wholesale membership simply allows you to buy the Premium Starter Kit at a huge discount. You are never required to sell anything. Your membership only requires one $50.00 purchase in a year to remain active. If you allow your membership to lapse, it may be renewed with any purchase.
- Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact information. (You’ll be asked for your social security number in case you want to do the business end of Young Living products in future. The government requires Young Living to ask for this on wholesale accounts. This information will never be shared with anyone and if you never do the business end of Young Living, your Social Security # will never be used.)
- Create a username, password and PIN – which you’ll use to log in to your account and order any future oils. PLEASE save these numbers in a place where you can easily access them.
- Select your order. I highly recommend the Premium Starter Kit: it comes with everything you need to get started, and it’s an awesome value. You may prefer to select the Thieves Essential Oil Starter Kit or the Ningxia Red Starter Kit. You may also buy any two or all three!
- Pick your diffuser! The Dewdrop or Home diffuser come at no additional cost. The luxury Aria Spa diffuser or the Rainstone diffuser are also available with a starter kit at a higher price.
- Add anything else to your order that you need or desire. I can recommend adding Joy Essential Oil, TeaTree (melaleuca alternifolia) Essential Oil or the luxurious carrier oil, V6 Vegetable Complex.
- Optional: You have the option to join the frequent buyers’ club called Essential Rewards (ER). When you join, you’ll start accumulating rewards points for everything you buy, which can be used to get free products on future orders. You can join later if you wish. Simply continue through the checkout process without signing up. If you wish to sign up for Essential Rewards right away, call me and I recommend adding the Wellness Kit to your order.
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- CONFIRM YOUR ORDER! Please don’t miss this step or you will not fully check out – and I don’t want you missing out on your oils!
Yea, I’m done! What can I do while I wait for my package?
First, using the contact tab below, let me know you’ve become a member and send me the promo code: “SpringSurprise” along with your phone number and mailing address. I will send you a gift package with the spring promotional gifts, and, as a part of my oil team, I will add you to several groups (with your permission, of course) to get you connected with resources, online classes, a getting started online bootcamp, and oil recipes. My September promo includes a hefty reference guide and a few other getting started goodies. *Depending on where you live, I may also substitute a digital gift card for you to order the goodies on your own. (Please note, my Spring Promotional is only for those living in the continental U.S. If you are living in Hawaii, Alaska, Australia, Japan or Europe, kindly contact me for more information to see if a digital substitution is available.)
Second, If you are like me, you’ll be checking on that special package every day to be sure it is making its way to you! Select the “track my package” tab under Member Care on this website’s menu for how-to’s. Have fun, and contact me with any questions once you receive your package. I’m here to help YOU take charge of your oily journey!
When you purchase your starter kit through my member number today you will receive gifts from me, which include an amazing reference book and other getting started goodies*! You will be well on your way to promoting a clean, non-toxic environment in your home and supporting your family’s vibrant health.
- Lemon Aid Library for access to hundreds of recipes and to ask questions
- FB private group for recipes, info on classes and make and takes
- Website and newsletter support