Peppermint, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways. This oil is a must have in my house. Like, I cry if I run out. It helps me out when I eat too much greasy food or when my head pounds from not enough sleep. It wakes me right up in the morning and literally one smell of it can turn my entire day around!
• Refreshing and cooling
• Invigorating and energizing
• Drop pressed to the top of your mouth for fresh breath and to clear your head
• Supports focus and healthy cognitive function
• Occasional anxiety
• Drop in NingXia red or water before working out
• Supports gastrointestinal system comfort
• Promotes healthy bowel function, efficient digestion and a healthy gut
• Promotes performance during exercise or sports
• Cooking: Add 2 drops to a batch of organic homemade brownies
• May soothe hot flashes which occur from the aging process
• Supports the body’s natural response to injury or irritation
• Supports the body’s ability to regulate it’s natural immune response
• Peppermint has a high menthol content and smells very clean & crisp.
• Is a key ingredient in Deep Relief and Breathe Again roll-on blends
CHALLENGE – Name three food items that would be good with Peppermint Essential Oil! 3 points.
Peppermint can help when trying release the feelings of failure or fear of failure.
Back to 101 WORKSHOP HOME page